Nightclub owner Deltic weighs in with proposed counter offer for Revolution Bars

Revolution Bars
Deltic Group, Britain’s biggest nightclub operator with a 57 club estate, has published its proposed terms for a merger with Revolution Bars, which has already accepted a £101.5m acquisition offer from Stonegate. The proposed offer - made without the consent of Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester-headquartered Revolution - would see existing Revolution shareholders own 65% of the enlarged group, with Ranimul (Deltic's holding company) shareholders holding the remaining 35%. The merger proposal was first mooted in August bu... You can carry on reading for free, but you have reached the maximum number of pages an unregistered user can view. To register for an account, click here or login below...