Eve Gregory has over 20 years' experience in advising clients on property matters, particularly in relation to large site acquisitions and disposals, and redevelopment projects.
She acts for both private and public sector clients, and has experience of a wide range of property development, planning and construction projects as well as estate management work.
Recent examples of her experience include:
- Advising a national food retailer on the acquisition of sites for new store development;
- Advising a national shopping centre landlord on the surrender and re-grant of the original anchor letting, to facilitate a major extension to a shopping centre to include a new cinema and restaurant units, as well as two additional MSUs;
- Advising a national developer and construction company, via its wholly owned healthcare property subsidiary, on the development of a new private patient unit at a large acute hospital in London;
- Advising a county council on the use of its investment powers to forward fund a significant retail development as part of a mixed use town centre regeneration project by a district council and private sector national residential developer;
- Advising a Russell Group University on the acquisition of a 50 hectare site for development for Advanced Manufacturing Businesses as part of its R&D and Employer Engagement programmes;
- Advising universities and NHS trusts on their arrangements with third party residential accommodation providers in respect of key worker and student accommodation projects;
- Advising a chartered university on the land acquisitions for a major campus expansion, and on the subsequent development of that land for academic, commercial office, retail and residential accommodation uses;
- Advising public sector bodies on the sale of significant land holdings for residential and mixed use development.