Sentio Partners provides strategic advice and specialist corporate finance and transaction support services, across a wide range of industry sectors, to public and private companies, management teams and financial institutions operating in the UK mid-market.
With an outstanding reputation for delivering honest, straightforward and highly commercial advice, we offer:
– a dynamic approach tailored to the specific circumstances of each client and transaction
– deal expertise from both an acquirer’s and seller’s perspective
– a deep understanding of creating business value based on significant experience
– a genuine partner-led and hands-on service at every stage of a transaction
– a desire to understand and focus on delivering personal as well as business objectives
– a strong track record of deal execution and value creation
– a genuine interest in the success of our clients’ business through lasting relationships
With a market presence covering almost 20 years, the team has become widely recognised as one of the leading independent corporate finance firms in the UK.
The key focus of Sentio is to provide quality advice that consistently exceeds expectations, delivered by our team of partners, Dave Irwin, Ian Marwood, Steve Roberts, Andy Miller, Rory Wade, Andrew Songhurst and Will Arnold, all of whom were trained by and have extensive experience in the corporate finance practices of the major accounting firms.
Our style is to present open and honest opinions, adopting a hands-on approach and remaining close to all aspects of a transaction from start to completion. We take pride in our approach of extending all client relationships beyond the immediate transaction by offering on-going strategic advice and input aimed at creating incremental value over time.
Sentio Partners has an outstanding success rate driven by a proactive approach to deal management and issue resolution, a passionate desire to deliver outstanding client service, allied with an open, honest and professional approach.