Rothschild is a leading international investment bank, operating from 49 offices in 36 countries around the globe. Rothschild provides the highest quality financial advice and execution expertise, encompassing:
• Mergers & Acquisitions – The adviser of choice to corporates, individuals and governments, often on a long-term and repeat basis
• Equity Advisory – Experienced teams close to the markets, advising on valuation, tactics, execution and implementation
• Debt Advisory – Europe’s leading practice, advising on objectives, strategy, providers, products and terms, on a disclosed or undisclosed basis
• Restructuring – Advising all participants in restructuring situations, drawing on M&A, Debt and Equity Advisory expertise
Rothschild is firmly committed to the Yorkshire region. The Leeds office has been serving substantial private companies and small to mid-cap listed companies since 1997. This model is unique amongst the leading international investment banks and enables Rothschild to offer a comprehensive corporate advisory service with the benefits of a local presence and knowledge, combined with in-depth expertise of sector specialists and global network. In addition, Rothschild’s advisory-only model enables independent, unconflicted advice.
Recent awards include:
• M&A Awards: Mid-market Adviser of the Year (2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010)
• Private Equity News: Debt Advisory Firm of the Year (2009 & 2010)
• Acquisitions Monthly: Corporate Finance Adviser of the Year (2010)
• The Banker – Investment Banking Awards 2009: Most Innovative in Corporate Restructuring
• The Banker – Deals of the Year 2010: Europe M&A Deal of the Year (Volkswagen/Porsche), European Equities Deal of the Year (Cable & Wireless £230m convertible bond)
Founded over 200 years ago, Rothschild remains a family owned business.