Finance Yorkshire provides businesses across Yorkshire and Humber with funding to start and grow.
The Fund provides seedcorn, loan and equity investments ranging from £15,000 and £2million, to help small and medium businesses raise the funding they need alongside investment from the commercial market.
Finance Yorkshire provides access to finance across Yorkshire and Humber for all qualifying businesses and can back eligible businesses through critical stages of growth from start-up through to major expansion.
Through working with financial intermediaries, other lenders and investors Finance Yorkshire makes deals happen.
Our investment packages are suitable for most business sectors, the main exceptions are retail businesses, primary industries such as agriculture and some property development.
The project is supported financially by the European Union and attracts investment from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of Europe’s support for the region’s economic development through the Yorkshire and Humber ERDF Programme, UK Government and the European Investment Bank. Finance Yorkshire is also supported by the Regional Growth Fund.
A simple application process
• Check your eligibility (choose the funding you wish to apply for and then apply online). If in doubt, call us.
• When we have received your online application one of our Investment Managers will contact you to discuss your project
• When ready to submit a formal application, download a detailed application form
We can help if you are:
• an SME paying business rates in Yorkshire and the Humber or relocating to the region
• a new start-up or growing business
• a business with growth potential
• a business unable to source its full funding requirement from the commercial market
Types of deals:
• Capital expenditure
• Working capital
What information we need:
• Completed application form (website)
• Statement of personal assets/liabilities (website)
• Business plan
• If an existing business, last 3 years accounts
• If an existing business, up to date management accounts
• Current order book
• 3 year forecasts – profit and loss, balance sheet, and cashflow
Talk to us on:
Tel: 0300 030 6060
Chief Executive – Alex McWhirter, firstname.lastname@example.org