Eversheds is an international law firm with a leading local presence. We advise a range of clients from some of the world’s largest corporations to growing and start-up businesses. We have our roots in Yorkshire and in just over 25 years we’ve grown into one of the world’s foremost international law firms. Consistently recognised by leading independent guides we understand the needs of businesses in all sectors and will work tirelessly to make sure your business and reputation is protected at all times.
“The service is excellent – they are very impressive”
Chambers UK 2014
Did you know?
- Eversheds was ranked a Global Elite Law Firm in the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index 2014. Elite firms are multi-jurisdictional, collaborative, adaptable to changing client needs and focused on providing value to clients across the globe. We have offices in all the major cities in the UK and across Europe, the Middle East and Asia and a network of law firms in Africa, North America and South America.
- The Eversheds Leeds office has over 250 lawyers on your doorstep advising across a number of sectors on issues affecting clients locally, nationally and globally.
- Innovation is part of our culture. We approach every piece of legal advice with the same creative, proactive approach – engineering complex structures, devising novel case strategies and creating new markets where appropriate. We’ve also developed a pioneering package of business and consultancy services and a unique project management system that allows us to deliver complex, multi-national legal services through one point of contact whilst keeping costs predictable.
- Our Leeds office is independently recognized for our leading role advising on major transactional work and acting for seven of the ten FTSE companies operating locally (The Legal 500 2015), Corporate and Commercial Team of the Year 2013 and 2014 and recognised as a 2015 Times Top 50 Employer for Women.
- We have a number of offerings and tools designed to help you and your team educate, train and implement policy throughout your organisation on a range of issues including: good corporate governance, executive reward, reputation management, competition compliance, data protection and records management, fraud and financial crime (including anti-bribery) and health and safety.